Welcome to LeRoy/Southland Independent!
This version of the online publication has been brought to you for your convenience and enjoyment for those of you who prefer buttons to soy-inked fingers.
We’d appreciate your comments on the online version or on most anything related to Evans Printing & Publishing, Inc. newspapers, which include Lime Springs Herald; Riceville Recorder, and Meadow Area News. Perhaps you have ideas for making the online version better, or for articles you’d like to read. Pass them on; we’ll see what can be done!
*Note that you can also comment on individual articles. Perhaps you can add information to that, which is printed. Other readers would surely appreciate reading your comments!
Open Rate: $4.25/Col. Inch for each individual paper. Discounts may apply for multiple papers.
LEGAL/PUBLIC NOTICE RATE:
$4.30/Col. Inch for each individual paper Minnesota newspaper.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
All advertising is billed monthly. Payment in full must be made by the 10th of each month. A service charge of 1.5% is added (18% per year), if payment is not received.
PRE-PRINT INSERTION RATES: Reservations for preprints is noon Thursdays prior to publication and must be delivered to the LeRoy Independent by noon on Friday prior to Publications. Can be delivered to other four newspapers. DEADLINES: The deadline for ands in the LeRoy/Southland Independent, Lime Springs Herald and Riceville Recorder is 5 p.m. on Monday prior to publication. Meadow Area News (Grand Meadow Shopper) is 4 p.m. on Friday. Proof ads, full page ads, or ads requiring difficult compositions or special color must be in by Monday, 10 a.m. prior to publication. All advertisers have the right to proof their ads at our office between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Tuesday prior to publication. We are not responsible for any mistakes on ads that have been proofed. Ads can also be faxed or emailed for proofing. Special Pre-prints or sections to b don in-house, deadline is Friday at 5 p.m., prior to publication. CLASSIFIED RATES: $4.25 for the first 25 words, then 20¢ for each additional word for one newspaper; 2 newspapers $5.50 (30¢ add'l); 3 papers $7; 4 newspapers, $8.50; 5 newspapers, $10 ( Addt'l words for 3 or more newspapers) 40¢ each. COLOR RATES: The cost of color is $95.
PAGE MEASUREMENTS: LeRoy/Southland, Lime Springs Herald, Riceville Recorder - 6 columns by 21.5 inches.
PCI (per column inch)
1 col. ... 1.812"
2 col. ... 3.75"
3 col. ... 5.687"
4 col. ... 7.625"
5 col. ... 9.562"
6 col. ... 11.5"
Full Page 11.5"x21.5"
Please call us on Meadow Area News sizes.
CIRCULATION: One year subscription within mailing rate is $33 for the LeRoy/Southland Independent and Limes Springs Herald and outside of the area is only $36. One year subscription within mailing rate is $31 for Meadow Area News and Riceville Recorder with outside of area only $36.
DISTRIBUTION: U.S. Postal Service - 90% Delivery & Newsstands - 10 % Delivery
• Political ad rates are at open rate and must be paid in advance. All political ads must conform to all state and federal requirements, including disclaimer statements.
• We cannot guarantee position, but every effort will be made to place ads in the best position to accommodate requests.
• Professional Directory - $4.50 per week, one newspaper; $7 per week, two newspapers; $10 per week, three newspapers
• Signature Page: $8 LR/SL, LS or $10 RV
• Business Card Bulletin Board runs alternating weeks between LeRoy/SL Independent, Riceville Recorder and Limes Springs Herald. Price is $8 per week.
• Ad posters for stores will be provided at no extra cost, if ad is more than 30 inches.
• Advertising lay-out and Clip Art Service available to all advertisers at no extra charge.
• Photography and other specialized services offered at no extra charge as long as ad is 48 inches or larger.
TEAR SHEETS are provided, if required, to all advertisers, for a charge of $2 per page or $8 a month maximum.
Southlands Prom 2013 Liz May & Mitch Unverzagt King & Queen